ITSA Discussion Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Treasure Hunt in Agricultural Park!

+2
dexter
house88kend
6 posters

Go down

How was the activity?

Treasure Hunt in Agricultural Park! I_vote_lcap75%Treasure Hunt in Agricultural Park! I_vote_rcap 75% 
[ 6 ]
Treasure Hunt in Agricultural Park! I_vote_lcap25%Treasure Hunt in Agricultural Park! I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 2 ]
Treasure Hunt in Agricultural Park! I_vote_lcap0%Treasure Hunt in Agricultural Park! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Treasure Hunt in Agricultural Park! I_vote_lcap0%Treasure Hunt in Agricultural Park! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 8

Treasure Hunt in Agricultural Park! Empty Treasure Hunt in Agricultural Park!

Post  house88kend Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:21 am

Hi members! Hows the activity? Having fun? Give your comments, feedback and suggestions here!! ^^
house88kend
house88kend
Forum Developer
Forum Developer

Male
Number of posts : 61
Current Location : Currently at UCSI
Registration date : 2008-07-06

http://house88kend.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Treasure Hunt in Agricultural Park! Empty Re: Treasure Hunt in Agricultural Park!

Post  dexter Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:45 am

Told everyone already. This trip is extremely fun because I ahve found what I am searching for ages. Hahaha... Smile
dexter
dexter
ITSA Activities 版主
ITSA Activities 版主

Male
Number of posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Treasure Hunt in Agricultural Park! Empty Re: Treasure Hunt in Agricultural Park!

Post  house88kend Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:50 am

wau...you have a "DUI Xiang" d? good!! I hope everyone can have a great time and meet new friends! ^^ Very Happy
house88kend
house88kend
Forum Developer
Forum Developer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  shinyi16 Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:06 am

so fast can find a "target"..i knw is a secret..but stil congrats lo..

Yea..well..the trip is fun and challenging..exhasuted..cycle to hunt, this should be first time ever held by ucsi ITSA..Agriculture park~
the place are nice to view.. from station to station the games are well organised.
Here greatly thx to all committees for working so hard.. especially Khui Mei for spending night to do the stuff for the treausre hunt..
Thx to the photogrpahers Victor and Kendrick for taking nice photos.
Let's "Bow" for the committees : Khui Mei , Wing Hoe and Adeline in the first station, paddy field..the aphabet..i can see that some group are headache of forming the words..some groups are smart..can solve it fastly..
Jeff as the core person in charge in the "Boom" station..guess hunters are making fun of those ticklish balloons..different mehtods from different group to "boom" the baloon ..wow..
Cecilia and Oscar for giving a tough questions..yet , is fun of searching the hints..
Wow..the fashion show, Kho and Daniel..i can see a the ucsi students' design talent in fashion.. and to the first aid , Jit Hao (sticking together to the chocolate..hehe) and faci, Virgil for helphing hunters..

Hooray~ WIth the help of all, we succeed to make it!

So, how bout the others? What would you think? let's share ideas..
shinyi16
shinyi16
Forum Developer
Forum Developer

Female
Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Sharon_Lee Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:21 am

Great that you guys had fun....Glad to hear that....Remember to have fun while studying !! extra curricular is always the best...God bless

Sharon_Lee

Female
Number of posts : 58
Current Location : KL...but I wanna GO BACK TO IPOH!!! I miss my hometown

Back to top Go down

Post  dexter Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:38 pm

shinyi16 wrote:Jit Hao (sticking together to the chocolate..hehe)

What you mean by sticking to the chocolate? Huh? I help out so many people ok? Razz
Say until I only know how to eat. Sad
dexter
dexter
ITSA Activities 版主
ITSA Activities 版主

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  shinyi16 Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:35 pm

haha..yea..sure Jit Hau help a lot..
guai la..dun sad dun sad..ha..
Without u, the games might nt even start.. coz while i fixing bicycle stuff,
u the important one to help to control the participants ^^
cheers

but sob..when i want the chocolate, finish ler.. Crying or Very sad
haha..jk k..neway, stil thx to u too ^^
shinyi16
shinyi16
Forum Developer
Forum Developer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  house88kend Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:41 pm

shinyi16 wrote:haha..yea..sure Jit Hau help a lot..
guai la..dun sad dun sad..ha..
Without u, the games might nt even start.. coz while i fixing bicycle stuff,
u the important one to help to control the participants ^^
cheers

but sob..when i want the chocolate, finish ler.. Crying or Very sad
haha..jk k..neway, stil thx to u too ^^

Hahaha...its because we are united!!! Muahahaha, without everyone, this trip will be a failure!! ^^ So give credits to yourself and learn from mistakes! ^^ I am glad to be part of the team!
house88kend
house88kend
Forum Developer
Forum Developer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  slimkm Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:08 pm

a word to the one that draw those maps.... leave the drawing to the professionals PLEASE
slimkm
slimkm

Male
Number of posts : 40
Current Location : Cheras
Job/Hobbies : Gaming
Whats your favorite pastime? : Gaming
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post  dexter Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:22 pm

slimkm wrote:a word to the one that draw those maps.... leave the drawing to the professionals PLEASE

Hehehe... This guy have only this word and keep repeating for the rest of the Treasure Hunting session. Hahaha... I am bored with his word d. So advice to others, just ignore it. He is too sad that he lost in hunting the treassure. Razz Hehehe...

SlimKm No offend yeah.. Razz
dexter
dexter
ITSA Activities 版主
ITSA Activities 版主

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  shinyi16 Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:43 pm

win or not doesnt matter.. the most important is whether hunters are enjoying Smile
shinyi16
shinyi16
Forum Developer
Forum Developer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  dexter Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:17 pm

correct. But poor steven also la. Bad luck. If he is in the PINK group i think he should be smiling all the time and enjoy himself to the fullest for the whole day.
Hahaha... Other team seems to be enjoying very much. even they lose but they enjoyed. I am so happy to become part of the organizer. Wink
dexter
dexter
ITSA Activities 版主
ITSA Activities 版主

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  shinchan Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:28 pm

ya! can see that most of the participant enjoy their time at the park.. Very Happy
Me also.. very happy seeing the participant having fun wiv their team member although i cant join in and play wiv them.. haha... so bad..
anyway.. as a committee member in this treasure hunt activity, it's glad to see the activity running successfully. hmm..keep it up guys! Laughing bounce
shinchan
shinchan

Male
Number of posts : 6
Job/Hobbies : Table tennis, singing and sleeping
Registration date : 2008-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum