ITSA Discussion Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Choose your favourite laptop...

5 posters

Go down

Which Laptop Brand you like the most...

Choose your favourite laptop... I_vote_lcap40%Choose your favourite laptop... I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 4 ]
Choose your favourite laptop... I_vote_lcap0%Choose your favourite laptop... I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Choose your favourite laptop... I_vote_lcap0%Choose your favourite laptop... I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Choose your favourite laptop... I_vote_lcap20%Choose your favourite laptop... I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 2 ]
Choose your favourite laptop... I_vote_lcap10%Choose your favourite laptop... I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]
Choose your favourite laptop... I_vote_lcap10%Choose your favourite laptop... I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Choose your favourite laptop... I_vote_lcap20%Choose your favourite laptop... I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 10

Choose your favourite laptop... Empty Choose your favourite laptop...

Post  dexter Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:33 pm

Guys... Come and choose your favourite laptop and give us some feedbacks on why you choose that laptop. Razz
dexter
dexter
ITSA Activities 版主
ITSA Activities 版主

Male
Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Back to top Go down

Choose your favourite laptop... Empty Re: Choose your favourite laptop...

Post  house88kend Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:32 pm

Hmm.....i loved many laptop brands but then I think I choose the one I am using now^^ Compaq/ HP......well, i loved the old designs...LOL
house88kend
house88kend
Forum Developer
Forum Developer

Male
Number of posts : 61
Current Location : Currently at UCSI

http://house88kend.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dexter Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:12 am

who choose dell ah? why so many dell wan? ;P
dexter
dexter
ITSA Activities 版主
ITSA Activities 版主

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sharon_Lee Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:27 pm

Hey Acer is good as well....my baby!!!...hehe...my first baby actually....

My second one is now DELL...

Well, I greatly prefer DELL's sound quality...compared to ACER...

But as for Acer, Im happy with it as well...why? Coz it didnt give me problems at all...life span has reached 3 years ++ i guess.... bounce

Sharon_Lee

Female
Number of posts : 58
Current Location : KL...but I wanna GO BACK TO IPOH!!! I miss my hometown
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post  dexter Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:06 pm

Sharon_Lee wrote:Hey Acer is good as well....my baby!!!...hehe...my first baby actually....

But as for Acer, Im happy with it as well...why? Coz it didnt give me problems at all...life span has reached 3 years ++ i guess.... bounce

You changed to dell d? what model you bought? How much? What is the specs? So you vote for dell also huh?
dexter
dexter
ITSA Activities 版主
ITSA Activities 版主

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bb_hershey Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:26 pm

dexter wrote:
Sharon_Lee wrote:Hey Acer is good as well....my baby!!!...hehe...my first baby actually....

You changed to dell d? what model you bought? How much? What is the specs? So you vote for dell also huh?

lol! jit hau, u sounded surprised to hear that grandma's changing her antique laptop.. Very Happy

Well.. let me reveal her secret Razz she's using the Insprion 1420n.. white colour..

bb_hershey

Female
Number of posts : 49

http://bbhershey.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dexter Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:22 am

bb_hershey wrote:
dexter wrote:

lol! jit hau, u sounded surprised to hear that grandma's changing her antique laptop.. Very Happy

Well.. let me reveal her secret Razz she's using the Insprion 1420n.. white colour..

OMG.. not that again. Haiyo.. I have been looking at that few thousand times. =.='
dexter
dexter
ITSA Activities 版主
ITSA Activities 版主

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sitoze Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:35 pm

The first time i saw it, which gilbert was using...i thought it was gilbert's laptop...then after that this grandma ask for the laptop....when i see the desktop full of icons...i knew it was hers...full of TRASH!! LoL...happy filling up ur desktop with icons again grandma sharon Razz
Sitoze
Sitoze

Male
Number of posts : 20

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down