ITSA Discussion Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Choose your favourite Operation System and tell us WHY?

5 posters

Go down

Choose your favourite Operation System.

Choose your favourite Operation System and tell us WHY? I_vote_lcap33%Choose your favourite Operation System and tell us WHY? I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
Choose your favourite Operation System and tell us WHY? I_vote_lcap67%Choose your favourite Operation System and tell us WHY? I_vote_rcap 67% 
[ 4 ]
Choose your favourite Operation System and tell us WHY? I_vote_lcap0%Choose your favourite Operation System and tell us WHY? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Choose your favourite Operation System and tell us WHY? I_vote_lcap0%Choose your favourite Operation System and tell us WHY? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

Choose your favourite Operation System and tell us WHY? Empty Choose your favourite Operation System and tell us WHY?

Post  dexter Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:53 am

Come on guys... Choose your Operation System that you prefer.

Again, you have the chance to win the Original Version of the Operating System you chosen.

Sponsored by housekend88.
dexter
dexter
ITSA Activities 版主
ITSA Activities 版主

Male
Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Back to top Go down

Choose your favourite Operation System and tell us WHY? Empty Re: Choose your favourite Operation System and tell us WHY?

Post  shinyi16 Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:06 am

wow..sponsored by kend?? haha.. since when..
shinyi16
shinyi16
Forum Developer
Forum Developer

Female
Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Back to top Go down

Choose your favourite Operation System and tell us WHY? Empty Re: Choose your favourite Operation System and tell us WHY?

Post  Sitoze Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:04 pm

Windows XP because:
(i) it has more updates.
(ii) has high compability with applications compare to Vista.
(iii) well optimized and less resource intensive.
(iv) more supported drivers than Vista.
(v) its a matured operating system.
Sitoze
Sitoze

Male
Number of posts : 20

Back to top Go down

Post  shinyi16 Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:27 pm

yea.agree with Sito..
hmm..but then in future..probably after 4-5 yrs.. Vista will dominate the xp izzit?
as i can see nw.. Window seem highly promoting Vista.. encouraging people to use.
shinyi16
shinyi16
Forum Developer
Forum Developer

Female
Number of posts : 100

Back to top Go down

Post  slimkm Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:58 pm

i prefer both XP and vista, xp for stability and vista for DX10 GAMING!!!!
slimkm
slimkm

Male
Number of posts : 40
Current Location : Cheras
Job/Hobbies : Gaming
Whats your favorite pastime? : Gaming
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post  bb_hershey Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:20 pm

lol... steven.. cut the gaming part.... besides gaming.. what other benefits u find in vista??

as for me... totally agree with sito... most importantly.. it doesn't lag my computer at all!!!

@shinyi
I think windows keep encouraging us to use vista because of their production costs only... hahahaha.. now it seemed that many of us have downgraded to xp.. so tell me, if they dont do so.. how much loss they'l incur?

bb_hershey

Female
Number of posts : 49

http://bbhershey.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dexter Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:24 am

Wah... so many XP supporters. Hmm... Vista also ok ma? I think I kena Vista poison d. Coz whenever I use back XP, feel like left out something la. Feel not that comfortable. Hahhaa... Razz
dexter
dexter
ITSA Activities 版主
ITSA Activities 版主

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sitoze Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:49 am

Vista is just wise interface improvement and security too. Tats why jit hau u kena poison xD, the features like Minimizing and Switching between windows with a cool animation has made u fall into Vista lol. The security does improve ALOT but it annoys me most of the time..which is the UAC(User Account Control) it pops up whenever i wan to execute an application...it Blinks for a second and the background turns into a darker colour and a small windows pops up with a sound...isint tat annoying?? its like a pop up advertisment to me!! and u can see the performance decreases day by day by just counting the seconds needed for the UAC to pop up everytime it needs u to accept installation of some applications.
Sitoze
Sitoze

Male
Number of posts : 20

Back to top Go down

Post  dexter Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:03 am

Sitoze wrote:Vista is just wise interface improvement and security too. Tats why jit hau u kena poison xD, the features like Minimizing and Switching between windows with a cool animation has made u fall into Vista lol. The security does improve ALOT but it annoys me most of the time..which is the UAC(User Account Control) it pops up whenever i wan to execute an application...it Blinks for a second and the background turns into a darker colour and a small windows pops up with a sound...isint tat annoying?? its like a pop up advertisment to me!! and u can see the performance decreases day by day by just counting the seconds needed for the UAC to pop up everytime it needs u to accept installation of some applications.

Then just close the UAC la. Smile Not very long la. Sometimes only ma. The swicthing part really nice but not really that atrracted to that la. Hahaha... Maybe with its features (indexing) and UI lo. Hehhee..
dexter
dexter
ITSA Activities 版主
ITSA Activities 版主

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down